This is what I do when I procrastinate

Friday, November 6, 2009 Onderon
From Saber Tiger

So Tomorrow is my big day *hint hint* yet it is also the day of my first exam *huzzah*

What was suppose to be last minute cramming became a lazy day of lounging around, enjoying the peaceful and serene atmosphere and trying to find the meaning of life and my lack of female companionship.

What is a day without my favourite pastime? After milling around for a better half of the day I was hit with the sudden urge to detail up my saber tiger model I built ages ago. Although I promised to paint it (which I haven't gotten around to doing) I broke out my trusty ZIG Millennium marker *read-best panel line pen ever ever ever*

And I'll let the pictures do the talking
From Saber Tiger

From Saber Tiger

Even though the tiger looks pretty good straight out of the box, simply by adding some lines to hightlight and bring out the edges really makes the shapes jump right out.
From Saber Tiger


NOOOO. Haven't used my camera in such a long time!
From Saber Tiger

MACRO!!!
From Saber Tiger

My least favourite part...more like I despise its paws. Reason? 4 paws > 16 digits> mrghlrhlrghlrhlrghlgrlh
From Saber Tiger

The underside was really easy to line due to the width of the lines moulded into the kit although I do have some beef with Kotobukiya's moulding, one word...inconsistent.
An otherwise great kit, it was marred with panel lines which go from wide to uber thin and deep to shallow on the same line zzz

Less bitchin more smex
From Saber Tiger


Conclusion: I really enjoyed the time i spent not studying and playing with the saber tiger. Would I do it again? Hells yeah!

0 comments: This is what I do when I procrastinate

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...