Dropped by to say PE-... Hi

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 CK
Hey fellas, it's 4am and I thought it's a good time to make my first appearance on 4PAK. Not gonna post pics of the Lucky Star RX-8 though unfortunately, reason is I currently don't have access to the digicam and the 1.3mp laptop webcam just doesn't do the car justice (thanks again for the great presents!). Instead here's me playing Mario Kart earlier tonight.



Btw I thought the car was so awesome that I went and bought a die-cast RX-8 off eBay afterwards, it just arrived this (yesterday) morning. Will take some pics of both soon.

3 comments: Dropped by to say PE-... Hi

John Lee said...
October 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM

With a hairy penis?

KOALA said...
October 22, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Seriously guys, do we really need such immature comments here???
Anyways, welcome to 4PAK CK
Hopefully we'd see you post things more regularly from now on.

James said...
October 26, 2009 at 12:37 PM

I don't get it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...