Sangokuden Shiba I

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 Onderon
From Onderon's gallery

My hands were itching for some gunpla today while bumming in the City with Chung so to prevent myself from getting into more financial problems with getting some over the top kit I satisfied myself with a small Sangokuden SD. I really love the stuff from this line as I find them really adorable and badass at the same time. Not my first and definitely wont be my last.

Shiba I or Si ma Yi in chinese is modelled after the Sazabi with a drastically different color scheme although you can get it in the original red plated color as well but that one looks like ass.

It;s a really small kit with only 3 runners and polycaps and a single sheet of foil stickers
From Onderon's gallery


Like all the Sangokuden kits it comes with a folded sheet with 1 side a continuous comic
From Onderon's gallery

and the manual on the other side
From Onderon's gallery

Because these kits need a lot of paint to look anywhere near decent I opted not to do a WIP until I decide to paint it so heres what it looks like OOB
From Onderon's gallery

Shiba I is now my 2nd fav Sangokuden after the bling Ryufo (Lu Bu)
From Onderon's gallery
.

And random bonus pics!!!
From Onderon's gallery


MG Sazabi is bling
From Onderon's gallery


From Onderon's gallery


New definition of the red army
From Onderon's gallery


You mess with one of us. You mess with us all
From Onderon's gallery

1 comments: Sangokuden Shiba I

T0fu said...
September 15, 2009 at 10:47 PM

sazabi is about as proprtiones as teh MG >.>

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...