Monday, September 20, 2010 KOALA
Now that CK's got his own car, I guess we can start doing fun things to it!
I was wondering, if your parents ever saw the following pic, would they still have let you buy your own car??
From General

I was browsing through some pics the other day, and found a pic of what we did to Cameron's car during the snow trip...
From General

Another interesting thing which i found....

Click to view the full size of the picture. Then you can see the colour of that liquid...
From General
Hopefully the same thing wont happen again CK.
But then again, you do own a dog aswell....
Lets just hope that she doesnt see the car as part of her property.

4 comments:

CK said...
September 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM

ugh that friggging dog...

Cameron said...
September 21, 2010 at 9:20 AM

XD damnit I remember when you guys did that to my dad's car.. oh and CK- nice speeding there :P

CK said...
September 21, 2010 at 5:42 PM

I swear it's the camera angle, I was doing like 80! D=

KOALA said...
September 21, 2010 at 6:57 PM

If you think thats nice speeding, then let me tell you that Cameron, (who was infront of us) was still pulling away from us.....
So nice speeding to you aswell cameron!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...