Cold Hard Cash - literally.....

Saturday, July 9, 2011 KOALA
Its surprising how much coins on can save up from day to day purchases.
I started developing this habit when I was abandoned by my parents when they went overseas. I had to do all the groceries, pay bills, and cover all general living expenses. From all those transactions, I ended up with quite a lot of coins

From Misc

At first, most of the coins ended up going to charity, as I had no idea what to do with so many coins. But then I discovered that Commonwealth Bank had machines which counted and sorted out coins for you. Its a pretty nice device, and loads of fun when pouring the coins down the coin feed.

This particular collection was saved up for around half a year.

I call it, the tower of wealth. And for those who are too lazy to count, theres exactly $30 in this tower
From Misc

There was another $20 available, but I couldn't continue stacking, as the tower became too heavy and unstable.
So here's everything pilled up.
From Misc

0 comments: Cold Hard Cash - literally.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...