Because Monks can get lazy too

Friday, November 12, 2010 KOALA
And introducing the lastest vegitarian food which i found in my pantry.
Vegitarian instand noodles.
Now if they really wanted to push "vegitarian" food as a healthy food product, i dont think they really got the point with this one.

From General
Now if you notice the small english text written there "Chinese Mahogany Vegetarian Noodles" Mahogany?? I thought that was a type of wood. Or it could refer to a redish brown colour.
Well, fortunately for me, inside was not a lump of wood, but a usual pack of noodles. And the final product was not brown either.
Infact, the whole bowl of noodles turned out to be very green. And the veggie msg carried a strong celery scent. Included was a also a sachet of Green oil. I was a bit suspicious at first, but decided to add it in anyway. I find it hard to discribe the smell, but I wouldnt call it unpleasant.

But if given a choice between this and a packet of 出前一丁, i'd choose the 出前一丁any day.

1 comments: Because Monks can get lazy too

CK said...
November 12, 2010 at 9:48 PM

出前一丁 4 life

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...