woof woof...meo-RAWR

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 Onderon
Hey guys its been a while since I actually posted something so I thought I'll share with you something I was working on in the past couple weeks.

As you guys may know some of the things I like include gunpla and small animals so what do you get when you combine these 2?

I give you the one and only good thing that has come from Kotobukiya: zoids

From gunpla


I'm sure most of you are familiar with the series so I wont go into it. So after building many humanoid type kits it was a nice change in pace to make something with 4 legs and resembles the terminator of the furry kingdom (I can't believe I just used that word XD)

Anyways enough of that, here's the Command Wolf LC custom
From gunpla


For the blind or misinformed its based on a wolf although it kind of looks like a fox and has a small head like Doudou and is comparatively smaller than the Sabre Tiger I review many moons ago
From gunpla


Whats a wolf without a generic howl-at-the-moon (ie my lamp) pose
From gunpla


Despite all the misgivings I throw at Kotobukiya I do have to applaud them for they way the designed the zoid kits. Being animals you would expect them to not only look like one but move like one as well!

Curiosity killed the cat wolf
From gunpla


I climbz ze toblerone!
From gunpla


Even zoids need to relieve themselves sometime of...machine oil?
From gunpla


The following picture reminds me a lot of Annie and Bobby
From gunpla


Because I cbb typing anymore (cos I'm super lazy) I'll just leave it here

1 comments: woof woof...meo-RAWR

KOALA said...
May 5, 2010 at 12:15 AM

additions to the Commy army
how many more red kits must you recruit before you take over the world???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...